Editing and proofreadingBrisbane editor and proofreader at your service
Have some words, but room for improvement?
If you have some existing content or words that are almost there, you might need editing or proofreading services to help you get them over the line.
A good editor can provide structure, format and content advice to make your words sing.
A great proofreader knows how to work to a designated style guide – whether in-house or developed on the spot.
Both editors and proofreaders bring consistency to any copy.
Brisbane editor and proofreader at your service
I am based in Brisbane, Australia but work with copywriting, editing and proofreading clients all over the world.
If you want an editor who focusses on your audience and why you are writing, we might be right for each other.
A great proofreader knows they are the last chance to get it right. How do you feel if you notice a typo in an ad? Like the business should have done better? Your brand depends on getting your editing and proofreading right.
Editing experience and expertise
As an in-house and freelance editor and proofreader, I’ve edited and proofread a huge range of projects including:
- website copy for small and big businesses
- annual reports
- print products including brochures, fact sheets, reports and display advertising
- peer-reviewed academic journals
- trade magazines
- online and hard copy forms
- online and hard copy training modules
- public transport timetables and signage
- awards submissions
- terms and conditions
- procurement agreements and standing offer arrangements
- market research reports
- call centre scripts
- speeches and voiceover scripts
- strategic and business plans
- branding guidelines and style guides.