Content strategy when ROI matters.
Thoughtful B2B content builds brands.
Words are powerful.
I create cut-through content that builds long-term relationships with your audience.
Start with a strategy or build one to start your audience on the know > like > trust journey.
Where to start with content strategy
Your brand’s content strategy might include:
- content audits – what are we working with?
- brand strategy and positioning – what image are we building?
- brand voice guidelines – how do we sound consistent?
- competitor research – what is our industry doing?
- SEO and keyword planning – get found online
- content pillars and messaging – our key topics and values
- customer personas – nail down your ideal customers
- content calendars – when to do what, when
- ongoing content creation, measurement and reporting
“Amanda played a key role in copywriting and editing to relaunch the Ricoh Australia website. She was a pleasure to work with, an excellent writer and editor, with a solid understanding of the tech sector and how to appeal to a broad range of customers and stakeholders.
She was happy to get her hands dirty across content, planning, project management and IA as needed.
"She hit the ground running and delivered SEO friendly web content quickly for our high profile data centres. She liaised with our web designer to deliver great results against tough timeframes.
Responsive, professional, creative – all on time and budget.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Amanda."
"Amanda works with QBANK across campaign development, blog content and presentation decks.
She is an audience advocate with super skills when it comes to making complex information simple and bringing a spark to campaigns with engaging content.
Ready to build brand content?
Get in touch for a chat about your content budget.